TERRA provides in-house environmental services and partners with proven environmental firms to help guide clients toward successful site acquisition, renovation or construction by understanding and developing within environmental regulatory protocols. The Environmental Services department is managed by owner, Mark Beherens, who boasts more than 20 years of experience.
We provide site assessments, soil testing, groundwater remediation, asbestos inspections and other services to help clients assess environmental risk, achieve cost savings, and identify environmental issues associated with projects and facility operations. Our environmental services process relies on open communication between consulting partners, clients, and regulators to achieve project goals and avoid costly surprises.
The TERRA Environmental Services department offers clients:
- Asbestos Inspection Services
- Brownfield redevelopment
- Clean Fill Investigations
- Environmental Permitting
- Environmental Site Assessments, ASTM, Phase I & II
- Groundwater & Surface Water Monitoring
- Hazardous Material Management & Consulting
- Remedial Investigations
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans, Spill Prevention and Response (SPR) Plans, and Preparedness, Prevention, and Contingency (PPC) Plans
- Solid Waste Facility Design & Permitting
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Closures & Site Characterization